Friday, May 2, 2014

New Store and a Lunch Date

You know you’re a full blown adult when its exciting that a new grocery store has opened in town. Naturally, the girls and I had to investigate. Kendall was a fan because they had carts her size.

 IMG_7646[1]

While on maternity leave, I have kept K home from school 1-2 days a week. This past Friday I let her pick where she wanted to go to lunch (McDonalds) and we invited Aunt Amanda.

IMG_7653[1]

IMG_7655[1]

We also ventured to Target and the Dollar Tree. Where else would we go?

Seriously… could she be any more beautiful???

IMG_7658[1]

And my other little beauty purchased herself some lawn decor! Ha!

IMG_7660[1]

3 comments:

  1. Its sad when trips to Target are fun right? Thats the life with kiddos though! Aww they are precious and I love her yard decor hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Your girls are just beautiful! I am such a target shopper, this outing would have been amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah loves going places where they have carts for him. I finally gave in and got a Target red card. I go there so much it's ridiculous so I figured why not?

    ReplyDelete