Thursday, May 22, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday (on a Thursday)

I’m happy to report I’ve lost 8 pounds since my 6 week PP appointment. I’ve only got 16 more to go before I am at pre-pregnancy weight.

It’s amazing what a little movement and eating better will do. Or really, just tracking what I am eating and attempting to make better choices.

I took this picture one evening last week when Chris and I went to the floodwall to run/walk. My legs were sore for 3 days because I attempted to jog some. Ha!

May Iphone 2014 055

I also got a fitbit and that is REALLY motivating me. I’m kind of obsessed and I only take it off to shower.

Here’s what I looked like Thursday in a dressing room. And yes, I bought the skirt. Ha!

May Iphone 2014 116

So I will just keep doing what I’m doing. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a fitbit! Awesome on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete