Sunday, May 4, 2014

Wonderful May Weekend

We had a lovely Derby weekend at the Ryan residence, not celebrating the Derby. Ha! We are one of the few families around here that doesn’t attend a Derby party or go to the track. Instead, we watch the race on tv.

Friday was my last official day of maternity leave. I’m lucky I have the option to ease back into work and take Adley with me some days this summer. It’s bittersweet. The infant age definitely reminds me of how I could be a stay at home mom, but then there’s the 3 year old age to quickly remind me how I need adult time. Ha!

 April 2014 137

April 2014 138 

Saturday I was able to go to the grocery store solo thanks to my awesome mom! I always miss my babies, but its so nice to go shopping alone. For reals.

We ended up hosting a cookout to celebrate my dads birthday Saturday night!

April 2014 141  April 2014 145

These girls sure do love their Papaw! Happy Birthday Dad!

And then today, the girls and I enjoyed some much needed pretty weather time in the backyard! Chris played in his annual high school alumni baseball game, we were sad to miss! But I was not about to bring an infant to the baseball field!

April Iphone 2014 271

April Iphone 2014 287 

Shortly after we went out to eat with my mom and dad (birthday boy!). Now all thats on our agenda is a relaxing evening at home with the ones I love most!

1 comment: