Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Big Moments

1. Kendall can now write her name! Yay! I was determined to teach Kendall how to write her name once she stopped going to school and she did it! I’m so proud of her!

June Iphone 2014 060  

2. Adley can sit in her bumbo now! She is getting so big! I love her to pieces!

 June Iphone 2014 086 

3. Chris and I went on our first date since having Adley.  I didn’t take any pictures but this one before I left. Of course, I was sending a pic of my outfit to Tara. Ha! Chris and I went and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then got him a new phone. We are so crazy, I know!

 June Iphone 2014 090

3 comments:

  1. Love that maxi! You look so great! WTG Kendall! I wish Tate could sit in a Bumbo, his chubber thighs are too big!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our date wasn't anything crazy either but it was sooo nice! Cute maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Kendall!
    Adley is getting so big!
    I'm glad you were able to go out together!

    ReplyDelete