Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday!

Friday is by far my favorite day of the week! We are spending this Friday indoors, unfortunately. It’s too hot! I’ve been in a purging mood this week, so that is what my morning consisted of. I felt like one of those cut, cross fit girls lifting boxes of baby crap in and out of the house to the garage.

Anyway, here’s a recap of our week in pictures! Summer is in full swing!

June Iphone 2014 067 June Iphone 2014 074  June Iphone 2014 097 June Iphone 2014 101

* Adley testing out a bubble romper. Girlfriend looks GOOD in mint green!

* Kendall testing out the baby swing at Grandma and Granpa’s house Ha!

*Our little fishy!

*Play date with Emmakate & Weston

June Iphone 2014 085 June Iphone 2014 109  June Iphone 2014 118June Iphone 2014 127

*Proof that I exercise and baby snuggles on chest will never get old

*Ballet class #2

*Chris sending me pictures of himself at a water fall – love him!

*We visited with Tara and Caleb! (And baby Hallie!)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great week! Good for you on exercising! I gave up, what a loser! :) And yes, Adley looks super good in mint! Loving your little fishy, too! She's still one of the prettiest little girls I know!

    ReplyDelete