Tuesday, June 10, 2014

So behind…

I can always tell how behind I am with blogging by how many pictures need to upload from my phone. I don’t know where to begin. Ha!

I am losing my ever loving mind today. I love these children. I do. But I need some alone time. And I need to apply for all the teaching jobs a one hour radius. And I need a shower. And I need to get the clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer.

But I need alone time. And I love to blog. Kendall is in her room and Adley is asleep in her rock and play next to me. So I catch up because the Type A person in me can’t just pick up where we are.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are losing your mind! Obviously you know I can relate, ha! Glad you are getting some quiet time and doing some blogging! Did you get any app's sent out?

    ReplyDelete