Thursday, June 5, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Summer Style

I saw where SkinnyMeg did a #tbt of summers pasts and I thought that would be a fun idea.

2008

Chris and I got married that summer! This is us on our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic.

Weddingrehearsalhoneymoon 158

2009

We had a lot of fun this summer! We went to Vegas for my cousin’s wedding in July that year!

June & Junly 2009 158

2010

I was pregnant this summer!

Anniversary Trip & July 002 Anniversary Trip & July 003

2011

We had a Kendall baby! This was taken on Chris’s first Fathers day!

June 2011 016

2012

Gah! She was so little!

DSC_0818 

2013

I miss the beach! This was a few weeks before Adley was made. Ha!

March-August 2013 453

2014

And this summer is GREAT because we have Adley too! We’ve been having so much fun and we can’t wait for daddy to be off from school!

photo 3 photo 2

photo 1  photo 4

Don’t forget to enter the Baby Spot giveaway! You could win $25 store credit! Enter HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love seeing peoples older photos. We went to Vegas about 3 years ago. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm going to have to copy this Thursday! Isn't it so weird to see how everything changes over the years via pictures! Nothing better then a good TBT! xo

    ReplyDelete