Monday, July 7, 2014

A little photo shoot on the 4th

We are HORRIBLE about getting family photos. I told Chris the other day that we have to get family pictures done this fall. We have 2 family photos as a family of 4, one in the hospital after Adley arrived and Easter. What the what!

So… while everyone was all festive and in good moods, I had my family take some pictures of us! Ha!

DSC_0006

I think it’s so cute our house is in the background. :)

See… we love each other. :)

DSC_0028

Wilson got in on the action too!

DSC_0046

And how cute are these outfits?

DSC_0753 DSC_0755

My Grandma got these for the girls after Adley was born and I have been DYING for them to show them off!

2 comments:

  1. I love their outfits! You look great. Your hard work has paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! The girls looked so cute! I saw the outfits at Cracker Barrel, but they didn't have Lily's size. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete