Saturday, July 5, 2014

Campus Book Rentals

It’s that time of year again! As soon as the 4th of July is over, all the school supplies start pouring into the stores. I, for one, get really giddy about this. I am PRAYING I have a classroom come August to buy lots of cute things for. I cannot wait!
I am also really excited that I will not be taking classes this fall like I was last year. My husband on the other hand? He will be starting his masters very soon! Ha!
While I was in school, Campus Book Rentals was a lifesaver! Professors always assign one or more books you will never use beyond your class, so it is nice to have an affordable option of renting your textbooks.
Here are some things I LOVED about renting from Campus Book Rentals
  • The Prices!
Their collection of books is 40-90% less of what you would purchase at your campus bookstore.
  • Free Shipping
I hate paying shipping! Period.
  • You can highlight!
  • Flexible renting periods
This was great for me because my classes for my online program were non-traditional terms, so I wasn’t stuck renting for longer than I needed to.
And you’re supporting a generous company!
If you are or know anyone in school, please refer them to CampusBookRentals.com!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about this again! I'll be needing this when I start taking classes - possibly this fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go back to school so badly! I have to go back to work in August and I'm dreading every moment of it. I was hoping to have more time home with Emily but life happens. Somehow someday I'll find time to get back to school and I'll remember this website!

    ReplyDelete