Saturday, July 12, 2014

Oh I just can't WAIT to be KAAANNNG!!

 We are loving that movie in the Ryan household these days! The Lion King soundtrack was my FIRST cd and I have kept it all these years. So after Kendall became obsessed with the movie, I rummaged through the garage to find my gargantuan cd collection to find it for her.
Did anyone else have a huge cd collection? I swear mine is like a suitcase and holds 100+ CDs. And I used to carry the entire thing anytime I went on a road tip or plane ride, just in case I needed to listen to every cd I owned on my disc man.

In other news, my grandma made some CAAUTE matching outfits for my little ladies. Check them out...


I'm dying over these headbands. LOVE.


And this ruffled back. 😍😍 I can't get enough.


I let Kendall wear hers to bed because she loved it so much. However, I had to put my foot down when she wanted to wear it again the next day. Good times.

1 comment: