Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pinkalicous day with mommy!!!

In the last week or so, I could tell it was time for Kendall and I to have some one on one time. I get sad because I know she needs me and I just can't give her the full undivided attention like I used to because I have two daughters now. One of which is a teething, nursing baby!

So I planned for us to have a few hours of fun alone time.

I had a dentist appt and then picked her up from grandmas. We headed quickly to  McD's to grab happy meals and then ate them in the parking lot of the library.

Our library was having a Pinkalicous reading party!

When we first woke up that day she said she wanted to get her hair cut at the place she went with Grandma when she didn't want to go to school. Aka my moms hair lady!
We went for a hair trim after the party and she was such a big girl!

It was such a great time and just what we both needed! I love this girl with all my heart and hope she always knows she is special and loved!!! I will always make time for both my girls and give them one on one time. It is so important!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute activity!
    At first it was hard for me to split my time between Emily and Noah but I've gotten a lot better at it. I try to make sure anytime Emily is napping or occupied that I spend some time with Noah, even if that means the laundry doesn't get done lol. Who wants to do that anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweet mom to take time to spend just with her. Looks like y'all had a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete