Friday, July 25, 2014

Week of Doctors Visits!

Last week was all about doctors visits!!! The week prior I took both girls to our PCP because I just knew they had ear infections. And I was right. Kendall did. :( 


Then we had a meltdown day. Adley was up every hour on the hour Wednesday night. This was us outside on the porch the next morning. Our faces explain it all!


That same day, I took K to the dentist. That wore me out. K did better than the last time, but we had to hold her down during part of her cleaning. I always feel like I'm being judged and should have better control of her. It's frustrating. Don't tell my daughter you want to use a "tickle" brush on her mouth. Seriously.


Wednesday K had her 6 month ENT appt. I was anxious about it because she has had tubes in for 2 years and recently had back to back ear infections. Apparently, 1 in 100 kids' ear tubes don't fall out and my daughter is that special 1. So we scheduled for her to have them surgically removed. 
And then Friday my little baby had her 4 month appt. Girlfriend is 15.3 pounds (70%) and 26 inches (95%) and 100% healthy! 
She had to get 3 shots (1 oral) and she did not feel good the rest of the day. 


I went to school later while my mom watched the girls and it broke my heart. I feel so torn. I want to be at school meeting people and figuring things out, but then I also want to be home with my sweet girls!

I'm glad all those visits are over.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everyone is feeling better!
    Adley is as big as Liam. He just weighed in at 15 lbs 4 oz at 11 months!
    I hope the surgical procedure goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you searched around your area for a different dentist? My kids used to HATE the dentist and they're pretty laid back about most things... and then I found this pediatric dentist that came highly recommended and their whole office is incredible! I'm not even exaggerating when I say my kids get excited for the dentist now! I know it's a struggle and it's such a bad feeling as a mom... but we all go through it, I promise!

    ReplyDelete