You have been a ball of fun this month! You are learning and doing new things every day. I cannot believe you’ve almost been here half a year. Pretty soon you will be crawling and eating solids. You are always smiling and I cannot imagine a day without you here in our family!
This month you have been…
- Talking! You love to use your voice!
- Smiling! You love smiling at everyone!
- sitting up (almost unassisted) you love to sit on the floor with your boppy pillow keeping you up and have toys around you
- You can roll over every way possible
- You can also scoot across a blanket and move in your walker across the floor
- You love to be standing and sitting – no more laying down for this girl!
- You spend your days with Grandma and that is so much fun!
- You and Grandma send me pictures and videos at work of all the cute thing you are doing
- You are really good at grasping objects now
- You have a few favorite toys and you love sleeping with a lovey or stuffed animal up by your face
- You also love to sleep in our bed. I guess we should just move you to a queen size instead of your crib because you want none of that
- You’re still an awesome nurser! You take bottled breast milk on the week days and then cluster nurse all evening and night. I’m so proud we have made it this far!
- Pretty soon you will start solids and you are SO INTERESTED in food! Some days I think you might just grab something off my plate
- You can hold your own bottle
- You’re not a big fan of your carseat. We might be moving to a convertible seat sooner than later
- You’re teething like a mad woman!
- You’re kind of getting tired of your Rock-n-Play too – you’re so long and it’s not that comfortable for you anymore, but you nap great in it
- You love watching Kendall play! You’re dying to get up and join her. It won’t be long before you are!
- You love it when your daddy comes home!
- I have no clue how much you weight but I’m guessing it’s around 16-17 pounds? Maybe more?
- You go through diapers like a newborn!
- You are wearing a size 3 diaper and size 6-9 month clothing
- You still LOVE bath time!
And so much more my crazy, busy mommy brain is forgetting!
I love you so much baby girl! I still can’t believe you’re mine! I love holding, snuggling, and loving on you each and every day! I look forward to your next month of firsts! Love you bunches!