Saturday, August 9, 2014

Back to Work I go!

School starts for kids on the 13th, but I have been busy at school this week. It’s been exciting, rough, and exhausting all at the same time!

Kendall starts her new school next week, so my mom has graciously watched both of them. I really don’t know how I could ever pay her back! She cleaned my house on Tuesday and it made me want to cry. So sweet! It makes working so much easier when you know your babies are being loved on by one of their favorite people.

Tuesday my grandparents visited my house to check on Adley after her accident.

IMG_9593 

Clearly, she is back up to speed. Haha

IMG_9595

I have always been a weekend grocery shopper. It makes me so crazy to not have a stocked kitchen before Monday. So, here we are on Tuesday (without a list!) buying random things to eat.

IMG_9596 IMG_9598

My mom sends me all kinds of cute pictures of the girls all day. They have so much fun!!!

IMG_9617 IMG_9621

IMG_9626 IMG_9627

I will be going to school every day this next week. I will take some good pictures of my atrium hallway classroom prior to school starting. I believe I have done a good job of making it a neat space. I can’t wait to share it with you all.

Chris started back to school (he works in a different district) this week so things have been HECTIC!

I’m so nervous about meeting all the kids and being on the cart. I truly feel this is where I am supposed to be, but I already miss my babies and our fun, lazy summer! When do your kids go back to school?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, this makes me cry!!! I hate change, and you starting a new job and being gone is a change for me - ha! Not to mention one for you! I miss you and our emails already! Can't wait to see the pics of your teaching area. Good luck to you, friend! (our first day of school is Wed the 20th.)

    ReplyDelete