Monday, August 18, 2014

*Fall Swag Swap*

I may not speak for all of us when I say this, but I am so over summer. We had a few June pool days and then a bunch of blah weather. If I can’t wear flip flops and have a tan, then just give me a long sweater and boots, know what I’m saying?
I’m so excited to be co hosting a Fall Swag Swap with these lovely ladies!! Erin @ Homemade Happenings,  Candra @ Camo & Lipstick, and Desiree @ Macke Monologues!



I love me a good SWAP! I did one last year and I was so tickled with my package. I was like a little kid getting a present from Santa checking the mail! It is seriously so much fun! I’m already planning what I will buy for my swap buddy!
Here is how you can join the SWAP!

Sign ups start Thursday August 21st and all you have to do is email Ms. Erin at aemcguire@msn.com with your name, email address, and blog address.

There are a few requirements,
  • You must be a US citizen
  • You must be a blogger because we would like to do a link up reveal! 
  • There is a $20/ 5 item minimum. 

Partners will be announced Sept 2nd, you will have until September 5th to contact your partner.  YOU MUST CONTACT YOUR PARTNER BY SEPTEMBER 5TH OR YOU WILL BE BOOTED OUT OF THE SWAP.  Your swag will need to be mailed by Oct 3rd and the reveal posts will happen October 15th.

I promise this will be so much fun! I can’t wait to see who my swap buddy will be!!

1 comment:

  1. this almost makes me want to start blogging again! I love all the fall goodies! it is by far my most favorite season to shop for!

    ReplyDelete