Sunday, August 10, 2014

K's New School

Most preschool programs in our area follow the kindergarten Oct 1 cutoff, so Kendall will start kindergarten when she is almost 6. In 2 years! Omg! 
Anyway, she will attend real preschool next year, but we enrolled her in a 3 year old program for this school year and she stars tomorrow!
Today, I took her to the open house to meet her teachers and see her classroom.

She's so excited! I'm a ball of nerves tonight. I know she is going to love it! I am excited for her and want her to have the best day! 

4 comments:

  1. She will absolutely love it and do so great! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Kendall! Love these pics! Our cutoff date for age is Sept 15th. I've always wondered why it wasn't a date before school starts instead of after?? Weird. Can't wait to hear all about her first day!

    ReplyDelete