Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Kendall's First day & my "classroom"

I'm happy to report that Kendall had a wonderful first day at her new school. When I picked her up she was playing with a bunch of kids and they all wanted hugs before she left! :)



Yesterday was my first official day at school and tomorrow is our first day with kids. I'm cart teaching but I was also given an atrium space to decorate and hold classes occasionally.

Here is what it looked like before:


And here are some pictures of my space after snazzing it up a bit:






Have a great Tuesday! 

3 comments:

  1. Your space looks so great, Shelli! So inviting and colorful and looks like a fun place to do some learning - great job!!!

    Cute pic of Kendall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute!!!

    I'm glad she had a great first day =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad she had a great first day and your teaching space looks great!

    ReplyDelete