Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sunglasses for Chris

I wanted to share a great experience I had with firmoo.com. My husband NEVER keeps up with his sunglasses. He usually leaves them on the baseball field, in my car, or they end up in our junk drawer. He also doesn't buy quality glasses. He usually shops at a big box store and purchases a pair that doesn't last. So when I was contacted by firmoo.com to review one of their products I knew I wanted to get him a quality pair of shades!


It was really easy to purchase from their website. I was impressed with the vast selection of products. Neither of us have prescription needs, but I quickly found options to order non prescription glasses.


I was really impressed with the checkout experience, as well as the timely emails regarding my shipment.


When the package arrived, I was pleased with the presentation. They came in a nice, sturdy case and the package included a cleaning cloth and  soft sleeve.


The glasses are very sturdy and stylish. I would compare them to a high quality brand I would find at a department store. Overall, I enjoyed my shopping experience with firmoo.com.

I was compensated a free pair of glasses in exchange for my honest opinion and review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment