Sunday, August 24, 2014

Target and Shopping with the Ryan's

Last weekend there was a viral threat going around in Louisville where some people were planning a purge, like the movie.

Chris and I were visiting his dad downtown at the hospital and listened to police scanner on the way home. It was crazy!


The girls and I at Target. Adley's first time using the shopping cart cover.


We had such a great weekend together. It was one of those weekends where I dreaded Monday. I just love being with my family! Kendall even told us when we got back the grocery that she loved spending time with us. It was just what we all needed! 




1 comment:

  1. How do you like those covers?? I've debated about getting one or not - are they a hassle to put in? Take time to set up? A pain when your hands are full?? Ahhh! :)

    ReplyDelete