Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tommy and Pam 4evah

My cousin Rebecca turned 30 last weekend and threw herself a Celebrity themed party. We were asked to dress up. My original costume idea was that Chris and I would go as Joe DiMaggio and Marilyn Monroe. Mr. Dramatic didn’t have the right uniform so he didn’t want to do that. Dr. Meredith Grey and Dr. Shepherd were a close second but we didn’t want to buy scrubs. So… I don’t even know how it happened, but we came up with the idea of dressing up as Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee. Gross, I know, but so fun and nothing like us!

 IMG_9918

Like our tattoos?

IMG_9919 IMG_9914

My husband went and bought us temporary tattoos from Walmart. Then he thought I should have letters on my tank top that read Playboy so he went and got me some iron ons. I just want it to be known that it wasn’t my idea. Ha!

IMG_9923 IMG_9927

The birthday girl was Ms. Marilyn, so I’m really glad we didn’t go with my original plan!

IMG_9929   

Chris ended up winning best male costume award from the Academy. It was fitting. Boy was all kinds of white trash with his bachelorette tattoos on his arms and neck. Ha!

IMG_9940 IMG_9937

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! What a great theme for a party!

    ReplyDelete