You are 6 months old!
You are so much fun this month! So many firsts have happened this month and it has been a blast watching you accomplish so many things! This month you…
- started solids and you love them! You’ve tried peas, green beans, squash, pears, apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, carrots, prunes, watermelon, and cantaloupe!
- are almost mobile! You can scoot and roll with the best of ‘em! Crawling isn’t too far behind!
- are very vocal! Sometimes you make big noises to get our attention. Ha!
- moved out of our room and into Kendall’s room, but you manage to sleep in our room every night.
- outgrown the rock and play. So sad for us but great for you!
- you love to play in your playpen (pack and play)!
- you love toys that make noises!
- you love putting everything into your mouth
- you love cuddling with mommy all night long
- you’ve stopped sleeping through the night, hopefully it’s just a phase!
- your sister is your greatest entertainment. And Wilson, of course!
- you love smiling for pictures and recognize my phone!
Daddy is taking you to the doctor for your 6 month checkup tomorrow so we will get your stats then! You are wearing size 9-12 month clothing, size 3 diapers, and bibs all the time! Ha! I think you are around 17-18 pounds. It’s almost time to move to a new carseat! I can’t believe how fast your sweet life has flown by already! I love getting to know you more every day! I love you so BIG!