Saturday, September 13, 2014

Adley started solids!

I tried and tried to hold out until 6 months, but I just felt she was ready. Once Adley started sitting up unassisted and after I did a little research (aka looking on my blog to see when I started solids with Kendall) I decided it was time to introduce Miss Adley to food!

We started out with pears and a little watermelon chunk.

IMG_0052 IMG_0054

Next came squash, green beans, and cantaloupe in our meshy thing. Then sweet potatoes, bananas, and banana in the meshy thing.

IMG_0082 IMG_0087

Sometimes we get sticky after food at grandmas so she gives you a bath!

IMG_0111

It’s safe to say you love food! You eat almost 1/2 of a Gerber 1st foods container a few times a day. :)

IMG_0120

3 comments:

  1. How cute is she?! I'll probably be coming to look at your old posts whenever food time starts for Olivia - Not for a while out though, obviously! ;)

    ReplyDelete