Wednesday, September 3, 2014

School has made me lose 5 pounds

Teaching is by far the most rewarding and exhausting job I have ever done. Aside from raising my own children, obviously. Anyway, I don’t sit during the day, I’m always moving, and I don’t get time to finish my lunch. So I’ve lost 5 pounds in a few weeks.

It’s really made me want to focus on losing these last 10 pesky pounds of baby weight and then work on my Summer 2015 body. I need to stop eating crap. I need to find a way to work some kind of exercise into my life.

My body’s focus at the moment is to make milk for Adley, but I would really love to lose those 10 pound by my birthday in December. I think that is a reasonable goal! Small changes will go a long way!

How did you lose your second baby weight?

I swear it fell of faster the first time!

3 comments:

  1. That's great! Weight did not fall off for me w/ Brennan. That was frustrating. Have a 3rd and it'll fall off instantly like mine did! :) Good luck either way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Shelli! I'm back on Weight Watchers, hoping it'll be my miracle as it was once a couple of years ago....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be hitting you up for advice after January! :) You can definitely lose 10 lbs. by December - It's a very attainable goal! I'll root ya on! :)

    ReplyDelete