Sunday, October 26, 2014

Adley is 7 months old!

Miss Adley,

You are a mover and a shaker this month! I can’t believe how mobile you are at the moment. You know how to get around and it is all you want to do!

DSC_1014

You scoot, roll, and crawl all over the floor. You are even starting to try to get up on your knees and pull up on things. We are in trouble!

You are so busy! You are great at independent play on the floor or in your playpen. I can turn on Mickey Mouse and set a few toys in front of you and get stuff done for about an hour. It’s awesome!

DSC_1015 

You adore Kendall. You just think she is the most amazing and entertaining person in the world. I don’t blame you, she’s pretty great! She makes you laugh and you love when you play together.

You love all your toys that make noise and the little people figurines. Everything goes in your mouth!

DSC_1017

 

You are eating so well. You are eating all types of baby foods. I’ve given you teething biscuits, graham crackers, and a piece of texas toast. Ha! You don’t get the concept of puffs yet, but I’m sure it won’t be long.You are still breastfed and take breastmilk about 5 times a day.

DSC_1018

Sleeping… not the best. You aren’t a big fan of your crib. You prefer to be wedged between mommy and daddy. Mommy doesn’t mind, but you have a tendency to smack daddy in the back all night. Ha! Napping is ok… Grandma has difficulty getting you to nap. You’ve just got too much going on… ain’t nobody got time for that!

DSC_1022

You are saying a few more words and sounds. Not entirely on queue, but you make a da-da, ma-ma, na-na, and hi sound. You are so friendly and always smiling. Everyone in public lights up when they see you! You generally are only upset when you want something or don’t like something and we can tell really quickly because you throw a fit! Ha!

DSC_1023

I have no clue what you weigh. My guess is 18/19 pounds. We’ve bumped you up to a convertible car seat and so far car rides have been much more enjoyable for everyone versus when you were in the infant carrier. You are so long! You’re wearing 12-18 months size clothes, depending on the brand. I feel like I’m buying new pairs of leggings every week!

And this hair? I don’t know how to style it these days, but it sure is getting long! Some days it looks really blonde and others it looks like it has a red cast or a light brown to it. We will see! I think the blue eyes are staying though! Beautiful baby!

DSC_1024

Life is so fun with you by our side! You are such a fun and happy presence in our family. I love seeing you discover new things and I love being around you. I love our cuddles at night and I love being your mom. Here’s to another fabulous month! Love you!

-Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so the baby emails keep telling me that "at 8months your baby will start to learn to crawl". Say what?!? Not our babies! Adley and Tate are way ahead of the crawling game, ha ha!

    She's so adorable and doing so much, loved this update!

    ReplyDelete