Tuesday, October 7, 2014

It’s the most wonderful time of the year…

I was a little sad I didn’t get around to posting my annual fall tv linkup. This is the first year I seriously have no clue about new fall shows. SO sad. I do know my faves are not disappointing!

October is a fun month in the Ryan household. Chris is turning 30. Kendall is turning 4. It’s Adley’s 1st Halloween. Lots of fun! Plus all the fall candles, candy corn, sweaters w/ boots, and pots of chili! Cozy!

For fun, we had a mini fall photo shoot tonight. My husband is absent because he was in the woods watching deer and I was in sweatpants after work. :) Luckily, we had Grandpa around who happened to color coordinate with the girls. Ha!Family pictures we will have to be done on a weekend, stat!

DSC_0887 DSC_0891 DSC_0893 DSC_0897

2 comments: