Friday, October 3, 2014

The past few weeks…

I had the day off from school! It was an optional work day if you have all your required professional development. I can honestly say I am SO glad I stayed home with my little ladies. I needed this day to refresh and have some quality time with my girls in our home. We snuggled in bed, ran a few errands, and played. I also managed to get a few small school and home projects accomplished. I am much more efficient with my time when it is few and far between.

While the babe sleeps, I thought I would update this little blog. I missing blogging terribly. There is just not enough time in the day.

I have started being crafty again. I have no time to do this, however, I love making things for my girls. My next project will be to make the girls and my best friend’s kids matching Thanksgiving shirts!

IMG_0293

We have started going grocery shopping as a family and it is so much fun. Chris and I both grad a kid and a cart and get it done!

IMG_0296

My daughter is almost 4. ?!?!?!? When did this happen? I look at her and cannot believe she is this little person! We are planning a party for family and a few of her friends. It will be fun!

IMG_0301 IMG_0303

I crossed the 10 pound weight loss mark since school started in mid-August. All that walking and standing on your feet will do that to you!

IMG_0307

My husband loves participating in homecoming dressup days. He cracks me up!

IMG_0318

Miss Adley rolls and scoots EVERYWHERE! And she thinks our bed is hers. Well played, Adley.

IMG_0343 IMG_0378

K has a bff who goes to school and dance with her!

 

IMG_0411

Life is just so fun these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment