Sunday, November 23, 2014

C.A.T.S.

I’m so behind!!! I never dreamed I would fall into this with my blog. I love blogging. I am pretty sure I’m about to lose my domain. I can’t figure out how to login to google apps to change my payment information. Ugh. Don’t worry though, I’m not going anywhere. I just need to call Google.

If it makes you feel any better, I am behind on everything. Laundry. School stuff. House work. Phone calls. Everything but my kids and husband. They are priority these days! I am truly learning to stay off my phone and computer in the evenings and be connected with my loves.

With that being said, I uploaded a million phone pics so I am going to start back tracking.

A few days before Chris’s birthday we were able to catch a UK game. We had so much fun! It was so great spending one on one time with our Kendall. :)

IMG_0586 IMG_0587

I had to stop and buy a Kentucky shirt on the way there. I only own red…

IMG_0591 IMG_0596

She was so cute cheering. Every time something good happened she would stand up on the seat with Chris. This meant the world to him!

IMG_0598 IMG_0602

We had pretty good seats too.

IMG_0606

She may love her mommy, but she has daddy hanging by a thread! <3

IMG_0610

No comments:

Post a Comment