Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hunting husbands be like…

My friends,

Another gun season has come to a close. AMEN! HALLELUJAH!

Funny Flashback:

My dad and I:

IMG_0670

My mom was so mad about my dad hunting that she dressed me up in camo and put me on his gear. Ha!

I get this the first day of hunting season:

IMG_0918

Like, I get the whole hunting concept. I really do. It just seems so cruel. I eat meat. But something about my husband ending a life is wrong. lol This deer had a mother once!

 

My darling daughter asked Chris when he got back from hunting the other day, “ Did you shot a reindeer daddy?” He was so proud.

I snuck on his phone the other night to get pictures he took of K and I saw this. LOL

IMG_0924 IMG_0925

Yes, your eyes are seeing what you think they are… a dead deer phone background and a deer blind selfie. SMH!

1 comment:

  1. Andy got one within 20 minutes of being out this year, gutted it, dropped it off b/c we didn't need the meat this year, and came home. His hunting season lasted all of 2 hours, ha! Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete