Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I miss blogging

I really miss my blog. I miss having the time to blog. I’m lucky if I get to check my email once at work. And when I get home it’s all about my kids, Chris, and packing all the damn bags for the next morning. Ha!

I miss writing. It always makes me sad when I don’t get to do the things I love to do. Like blogging, reading, or making things. Maybe I will get to do some of that over break.

I have been thinking about making it more of a habit. Even if it means waking up at 5 am. You will make time for what you want to make time for.

Even though I miss my blog and the blogging world, I am happy in my new venture. I absolutely love my job. I snuck over to my parents house and had them and my sister in stitches talking about my day. First grade is comedy, I tell you! I adore these little people.

Anyway, by the end of the day, I just feel like my brain is mush and there is nothing left to write about. Unless you want to hear about want my kids did this week or about my school day. This blog has and always will be my scrapbook, but I miss the substance too.

I am so excited about Christmas, but I am super excited about 2015. I always love the new year because it’s a new beginning, a fresh start. I’m finding my way in this working world and I know there is room for blogging too. If you’re still reading, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Of course I am still reading! I'm always so excited when you pop up in my feed! Miss you like crazy but I know you are doing something good in this world - teaching kids! Have a wonderful Christmas with your adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! 4 kids keep me REALLY busy. The only time I can really blog in peace is late at night.

    ReplyDelete