Saturday, December 13, 2014

Our Tree

This year we put our Christmas decorations up the day after Thanksgiving. While I online shopped… I gave Kendall full reign of the tree. Ha! Not exactly! She was so excited and she is just so grown up!

DSC_0025

It is always so much fun looking at our ornaments every year and talking about the special ones.

DSC_0027

I never really cared if the tree looks full or if there were spots without ornaments. One day I will have a department store tree, but as long as I have little loves in my house I want it to look like their tree. :)

DSC_0028

Adley loved playing with the Christmas stuffed animals!

DSC_0030

We played kids Christmas songs on Pandora and had a wonderful day!

DSC_0032

It is so nice to plug our tree in at night when we are all home. So cozy and beautiful!

DSC_0118

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about our tree - I want it to look like a family lives here, not an interior decorator. And the memories brought up with ornaments, that's one of those bonus gifts Christmas brings. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete