Friday, May 1, 2015

Hey there!

This may be the longest I have ever gone without posting. I miss blogging. I’ve just been enjoying life and living in the moment. I hope to catch up on blogging and do some fun project posts this summer. We only have 23 days left of school so the end is near.

Let’s get reacquainted!

1. Adley turned 1!I’ve yet to do her 12 month post so it may be a 14 month post at this rate. Sorry, babe!

DSC_0388

2. We had a wonderful Easter!

DSC_0684

3. I passed KTIP! I completed my intern year of teaching in KY and now will file for my official teaching license!

4. Speaking of teaching… I’m going to be teaching SECOND grade next year and I couldn’t be more excited!

5.I have been a STEPPING machine! Seriously! If you want to be dominated, find me on fitbit! Shelli Ryan! I love a good workweek hustle or weekend warrior challenge to keep me motivated!

6. We had a FABULOUS spring break!

IMG_2801 IMG_2806 IMG_2809 IMG_2818 IMG_2820

7. Kendall had spring pictures made! Does she not look like a 10 year old or what??

Scan_Pic0021

Honestly, we haven’t been up to much! I’m enjoying the evenings and weekends with my family. The weather has been pretty so we try and go outside as much as possible. I love this time of year!

IMG_2883 IMG_2890 IMG_2912 IMG_2925 IMG_2990IMG_2942 IMG_2947 IMG_2952 IMG_2964 IMG_2965 IMG_2987

2 comments:

  1. You're doing so great with your exercise! We now have 15 days of school left. I'm ready! It will be nice to sleep in a little and not have to rush so much in the morning. Second grade will be a lot of fun for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Congrats on passing your test. That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete