This may be the longest I have ever gone without posting. I miss blogging. I’ve just been enjoying life and living in the moment. I hope to catch up on blogging and do some fun project posts this summer. We only have 23 days left of school so the end is near.
Let’s get reacquainted!
1. Adley turned 1!I’ve yet to do her 12 month post so it may be a 14 month post at this rate. Sorry, babe!
2. We had a wonderful Easter!
3. I passed KTIP! I completed my intern year of teaching in KY and now will file for my official teaching license!
4. Speaking of teaching… I’m going to be teaching SECOND grade next year and I couldn’t be more excited!
5.I have been a STEPPING machine! Seriously! If you want to be dominated, find me on fitbit! Shelli Ryan! I love a good workweek hustle or weekend warrior challenge to keep me motivated!
6. We had a FABULOUS spring break!
7. Kendall had spring pictures made! Does she not look like a 10 year old or what??
Honestly, we haven’t been up to much! I’m enjoying the evenings and weekends with my family. The weather has been pretty so we try and go outside as much as possible. I love this time of year!