Monday, June 29, 2015

Car Wash, Flips, Rearranging Furniture

Summer Break is wonderful. I legit understand why it is necessary in my profession. I feel renewed and relaxed.

I’m also running out of things to do to occupy our time. Especially since Chris has been gone for 12 days. Kendall is missing him like crazy and Adley doesn’t really get it. I’ve had to get creative with distracting these girls!

Kendall requested we got to a car wash one day. Ha! I played this song the whole time.

IMG_3711

Then we went to Target. Target never fails me. $$$ later and we had new outfits and flip flops. How cute are these little pudgy baby feet in flip flops?

IMG_3713IMG_3714

One day I packed us lunches and we had a picnic by the pool. We might do it again tomorrow just because.

IMG_3729IMG_3732

Wilson is even enjoyed summer. He likes to sit on the porch and relax. Actually, he is eyeing my parents house. He loves going over there.

IMG_3733

I rearranged all our living and dining room furniture one night. I moved that China cabinet all by myself.

IMG_3740

IMG_3741

IMG_3742

Mornings are my favorite though… we get up at 7:30/8 and eat breakfast in our pjs while watching Angelina Ballerina on Netflix.

IMG_3743

This is the life!

1 comment:

  1. Do your girls like Sophia the First? I want a girl so bad just so I can watch that sweet little show! I hate pretty much all boy cartoons so don't sit and watch them w/ the boys. #momfail #badboymom :)

    ReplyDelete