Thursday, June 18, 2015

Girls just want to have fun!

While daddy is away, the girls will play!

We’ve had a busy couple of days!

Yesterday we got all dressed up to go do some activities. I posted this picture of Adley’s hair. Girlfriend has what I call a reverse mullet. Her hair is very long on top. It’s too weird to get a cut so we just get creative with styling it.

IMG_3630

Our local library was recently rebuilt and it is BEAUTIFUL! I cannot believe it has taken us this long to check it out. The plan was to sign them up for the summer reading program and attend story time. Well, I got the forms for summer reading and we checked out a few books, but we totally ditched story time. They have this neat interactive area for kids, so while all the moms and kids went to story time, we practically had the area to ourselves.

IMG_3631IMG_3633IMG_3635IMG_3636

Then Adley started running through the book aisles and attempted to stand on the giant IPAD. So, we had to go!

Next up, McDonald’s! I took them inside which is always difficult because they don’t bring your food to you. IMG_3637IMG_3638

I knew I was pushing my limit with Adley, but I really wanted to get the groceries over with. She is starting to take one big nap during the day so that should allow us time to do more things.

IMG_3642

I turn the air on full blast and let them play in their seats while I load the car!

This morning I let the girls play with Adley’s bows and headbands. Adley is always fascinated by them hanging in her room so I thought, why not?

IMG_3647

We spent a few hours at the pool today and it was so nice!

IMG_3649

We are really getting a hang of summer!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really fun day! The library looks really fun, like that interactive feature! And no way would Tate sit through story time!

    ReplyDelete