Monday, June 29, 2015

Playdates and Shopping

The Montgomery’s came over this past Wednesday night! We hadn’t seen them in a while and we had so much fun catching up. Hallie is almost 1 and Adley was beside herself playing with a friend her size! She is going to love “school” in the fall!

IMG_3757IMG_3753

Playing in big sister’s (Ka-ka) room!

And Kendall and Caleb hit it off like they always do!

IMG_3766

My friend Molly came over the next day and brought baby Adelaide! I hadn’t seen her since she was a few weeks old. She was so mobile and happy!

IMG_3774

IMG_3775

It is so fun raising babies with friends!!!

Later on I had the bright idea to take the girls to Kohls and the grocery. Kendall fell asleep on the way there.

IMG_3782

So I thought I would just keep the dvd players on for Adley and play on my phone while Kendall napped. Nope. Adley had a blow out. After I changed her awkwardly in the front seat, I just let her play there.

IMG_3777IMG_3779

Thanks to my friend Erin for the idea, we made a paper chain a few days into Chris’s trip and it has been part of our morning routine. It has really helped Kendall through this ordeal! Ha!

IMG_3792

Tomorrow we will have 1 left!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the paper chain! Glad it helped! OMG, Tate let loose in the car makes him so happy! During soccer games back in the spring we put the back seat down and let him run around in the back - he thought that was the coolest thing ever!! I wish Tate had little friends to play with like Adley, he loves other kids.

    ReplyDelete