Sunday, June 28, 2015

Popsicles and Fireflies

We made homemade popsicles the other day. I got the idea from a friend to make sweet tea popsicles. They turned out great! The girls loved them. We ate them on the porch, where mommy proceeded to get hers all over her clothes. I am a messy eater! Worse than kids!

DSC_0835DSC_0834

Both my kids have signature facial expression/poses now. Adley scrunches her nose to smile or say “Teeeee” (translation:cheese) for a picture. Kendall strikes this pose with hip tilt and 100% attitude. Ha! I couldn’t make this up if I tried!

DSC_0836DSC_0841

Sweet Summertime. Sweet Girls.

DSC_0842DSC_0843

Don’t focus on the weeds. OOC! Can you tell Chris has been gone almost 2 weeks?!?

DSC_0844

Kendall and her BFF neighbor friend catching lightning bugs (fireflies) in our backyard!

DSC_0847

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how this is Kendall’s childhood. As adults we have so many memories about our own childhood and Kendall’s is happening right now!!! I want to make sure she has the best memories!

1 comment:

  1. Love the title of this post! And I love their signature poses/faces! :) Andy and I talk about those childhood memories for our boys, too. Just hope we do enough fun stuff for and with them for them to say as adults that they had a great childhood. :)

    ReplyDelete