Sunday, July 26, 2015

Adley’s 1st Dentist Visit

Kendall and Adley had teeth cleanings scheduled this past Tuesday. Chris had a PD and I was really nervous about taking them by myself. Last time I took Kendall it was awful. She cried and screamed so I made Chris take her to her last appointment. I knew Adley would be a little weary being her first time. However, the girls exceeded my expectations!

IMG_4510

IMG_4512

IMG_4513

IMG_4514

IMG_4515

Kendall has ZERO cavities and was so brave during her exam. Adley did great and she has 5 MOLARS coming in at once. Poor thing! That explains her off behavior recently!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Love that last pic of A w/ her toothbrush! Tate loves his, walks around the house w/ it if I don't get it from him before leaving the bathroom. :)

    ReplyDelete