Thursday, December 31, 2015

November Part 2

While we were moving Laiken's parents invited Kendall to go shopping with them. They had the best time!

We closed on our old house on November 10 and the new one on November 13 so we moved in the new house on the 7th & 8th. 

Here we are the first Monday after sleeping in our new home! This is our out the door selfie on the way to school!


This is a space I don't really know what to do with. As soon as I get Christmas taken down and get my house cleaned up I will post pictures of everything. 


Chris fixing up his new home gym!


We didn't set up the crib when we moved. At 19-20 months we transitioned her to the toddler bed and she has done AWESOME!


Family Sleepyhead Selfie


I love the girls bathroom. They are so cute getting ready in here each day!




No comments:

Post a Comment