Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas Decor & the girls' Christmas Program

More Black Friday shopping...


Living Room ready for Santa!


My pretties in front of the tree! Not going to lie... Kendall decorated most if it! She did a wonderful job!


My 1st Christmas Mantle
I made that chalkboard. The nativity is from my grandmother and the burlap stocking are new this year from Kirkland's. If you're wondering why there are 5 stockings, it is not because we are pregnant. Ha! It is in case we have another kid and I won't have to buy another set of matching stockings, so for now the 5th is for the dog. 


The shoes are courtesy of Chris. smh

New upholstery fabric for my dining room chairs


K playing!



Introducing...


Our Home Theater!
Phase 1 Anyway... we've since built a bar down here too!

The girls had their Christmas Program at school. Kendall's last at this school! :(














Adley was a hoot!



No comments:

Post a Comment