Monday, January 18, 2016

New Years Resolutions

This year I am making general resolutions like the rest of the world. Save money, eat better, lose weight, blah, blah, blah... but I am resolving to be more present with my kids.

I saw this on facebook and it brought me to tears. 


Kendall asks me to play with her all the time. Sometimes I do, a lot of the time I do not. I need to make dinner, clean the house, work on school stuff, or I just tell her to give me five minutes. 

My girls do not care about how many toys they have or if our house is clean. They want their mom. 
My goal is to be more conscious of their little hearts and their wants and be present for them. I can stay up late and wake up early to accomplish what I need to do, but I can never make more time with them. They will never be as little as they are today.












1 comment: