Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Derby Museum, Paint Night, T-Ball, and St. Patty's Day

Mornings with my girls are my FAVORITE!


Today, myself and my 4 teammates took around 140 kids to the Kentucky Derby Museum! 
Some of my class.


Later that night, we celebrated with wine and a paint night!


My team keeps me in stitches! Love them!


Finished product hanging in the hall


The girls having a sleepover! Yes, Adley's bed is sitting on the floor. It's so much easier. Her bed is in a box downstairs, we are just waiting for her to be a little less clumsy!


Kendall started T-ball practice! Wearing her daddy's team hat lol


Best Friends Reunited! 


Love comparing them in clothes! This was a week or two before I had Adley on the left. Crazy!


What They Wore 
I make them take these pics before we leave for school!


And practice again..


No comments:

Post a Comment