Sunday, March 13, 2016

Friend Date and a Field Trip

We love our new neighborhood. 


Our backyard is the perfect size to play in!


There's just one thing missing... LAIKEN!

Laiken came over one Sunday to play! We miss being able to play with her whenever we want!


Best buds!


While she was here, we ordered pizza and celebrated Wilson's birthday! He had some puppy ice cream! We had human ice cream!


The next three pictures is what it looks like when Adley bolts to the swingset instead of the car in the morning! Ha!




Kendall just laughs!


Sweet girls buckled in!


Kendall had a field trip to one of those jumpy house places and my mom accompanied her. 


I vividly remember having a breakdown at work on this day. I had a kid go crazy during a fire drill and other problems in class that day. I cried in my coworker's room during my planning. I hate missing these moments in my childrens' lives, but I'm glad I have a village happily willing to spend time with my sweet girls when I have to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment