Sunday, March 27, 2016

The 2016 Easter Stomach Bug Part 2

The next day... death becomes them. Chris and I were down for the count. Let it be known that my mom, dad, brother, and sister (all live under same roof) were also down for the count. They won't be volunteering to pick Adley up when she's sick at daycare anytime soon. 
Kendall is the only family member unscathed!

The girls with their Easter baskets!

Our kids literally came to visit us all morning in bed. 





Needless to say we did not venture out to any Easter Celebration nor did we enjoy lemon cake. However, by early afternoon I was feeling better (Chris was not!) so my dad came over and we had an Easter egg hunt for the girls in my yard. I also dressed them up in their Easter outfits so I could take pictures and they could wear them once.










I will be very happy to not EVER see the stomach bug again!

No comments:

Post a Comment