Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sunday, Interview, and PreK Field Day

The girls were DYING to sit in the car without carseats while I was very much parked and cleaning the car out in the driveway!


Check out how dirty those seats are! lol

Laiken came over to play!


These curls!


A sprinkler is more fun with an umbrella!


My chocolate mess baby!


Before school selfie!


Kendall got to be the bun demonstration model at dance!


One of Chris's players got her this! So sweet!


This is what it looks like when we clean out our desks at school! Ahhhh!


Ya'll I put in for a transfer in my district. You can list up to 5 schools on your transfer list. I chose 5 schools within 5 miles of my home. Here I am sending my outfit choices to my friends while Chris is totally photobombing. 


FYI - I NAILED this interview. I felt so confident because I had so many connections at this school. The principal even responded to my follow up email telling me to "stay tuned". And then that was the last I heard of that. Womp Womp

Pre K Field Day! They walked in to the olympics song and had this whole opening ceremony!


Kendall and Alivia






After field day we came home and played Barbies before picking Adley up. Special time!


No comments:

Post a Comment