Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Rooms for the Girls

It has come to my attention that I have MAJORLY slacking on posting pictures of our house! I took some the last time it was really clean (lol) so I will show it off! Enjoy!

Today, I will begin with the girls' rooms. First up is their shared bathroom!





Next, is the adorable room that belongs to Adley Kate!


We've yet to set up her bed because she falls ALOT.  Her bed is identical to Kendall's. 


I LOVE that the girls have 2 closets in their rooms. One for toys and the other for clothes.

Now to Kendall's room... she has this cute little entryway.



Shopkins city is going on! Ha!


Kendall needs some wall decor and curtains like YESTERDAY! Hoping to whip that up this summer!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get Adley's curtains? Love them!

    ReplyDelete