Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Card Blogger Deal

I have been anticipating designing our Christmas card since I found out I was pregnant this year because it will include our newest addition to our family! I knew I would be incorporating our birth announcement with our christmas card to update all our family and friends.
I have been a long time fan of Shutterfly.com because they have so many great ideas and products you can personalize with your own photos. Around the time we found out we were having a sweet baby girl I started designing a photo book to document my pregnancy.
When I signed up with shutterfly I was amazed at their selection of cards!!!
It's so easy to build a holiday card with Shuttefly and they have so MANY to choose from. I wish I could send 10 out just because I can't make a decision!
Here are my personal favorites that I'm considering using this year for our holiday Christmas card/ Kendall's birth announcement.

So when I heard they were giving away 50 FREE HOLIDAY CARDS to Bloggers I jumped right on it!!! I love Christmas and I love bargains!

1 comment:

  1. I love "Sweet Christmas Wishes" so bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete