2. How long have you been together? Almost 4 years
3. How long did you date? We dated April 2006 and got engaged August 2007
4. How old is your man? 25
5. Who eats more? Chris
6. Who said "I love you" first? He told me "I Love You" in spanish... although I did not translate I knew what he said ;) So I guess I was the first one to say "I Love You too " in english!
7. Who is taller? Chris
8. Who sings better? Me - but he doesn't sound to bad
9. Who is smarter? That's a tough one - Chris is going to be a biology teacher so he is pretty smart - I'm a college grad so I guess that means I'm smart lol but I am blonde so I do have many dumb moments
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine!
11. Who does the laundry? Both of us but mostly me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Chris - I do once in a full moon
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? I do
(Chirs coaching Baseball)
15. Who is better with the computer? Same I guess
16. Who mows the lawn? Chris - I'm not allowed to touch his yard
17. Who cooks dinner? We share this one - we have busy schedules
18. Who drives when you are together? Chris
19. Who pays when you go out? Same bank account but I prefer he pay
20. Who is most stubborn? Me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither lol
(My parent's boat - Nolin Lake)
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
(Married w/ short hair :) )
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out
25. Who proposed? Chris!
(At my parent's house after proposal)
26. Who is more sensitive? Me
27. Who has more friends? I have more close girlfriends but he is a guy so I don't expect him to call and talk about cleaning/cooking with his guy friends. We like to hang out with other married couples!
28. Who has more siblings? Me I have 2, he has 1
(Engaged - early 2008)
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I don't like that phrase - he is my husband so I don't make big decisions without him but it's a shared pants situation. If we can't come to a conclusion I leave it up to him to decide for our family!
That was really fun! I love talking about my hubby. He is my best friend. We have so much fun together and he is my favorite part of the day. I love you Chris!