Door view of the nursery
Crib view with paper lanterns and vinyl monogram
This was so easy to apply to the wall and I think it turned out so beautiful!
Dresser/Changer with dainty dresses on the wall - I love the idea of having clothes hanging up... I plan on switching the outfits out as she grows!
These dresses were a steal at Target!! They are 12 mos. so I doubt I will switch them out anytime soon!
Mommy's feeding station ( ignore the chair cover that desperately needs to be steamed!) I added the little table for items I will need while I'm nursing - like a drink, cell phone charger etc.
Pictures that loaded sideways on blogger for some reason. Everyone tilt their heads to look!

Growth Chart I found at Hobby Lobby and added Kendall's bows... I like seeing all her bows at one time!

Growth Chart I found at Hobby Lobby and added Kendall's bows... I like seeing all her bows at one time!




the nursery looks great! Pink and green are my favorite colors:) Love her bedding...so sweet! I hope these next weeks go by quickly for you! I'm getting impatient with less than 2 to go...our babies will be here soon!
ReplyDelete