A couple things have been on my mind lately...
I've become a soap snob. I'm pretty sure I can't go back to buying regular bodywash & lotion.
I am in love with the overpriced $13 Aromatherapy stuff at Bath & Body! I like to use Ginger in the morning to get me energized and Lavendar and/or Sensual to help me wind down at night before bed.
I am in love with the overpriced $13 Aromatherapy stuff at Bath & Body! I like to use Ginger in the morning to get me energized and Lavendar and/or Sensual to help me wind down at night before bed.
Have you tried Wendy's new breakfast menu? I came into work late (with Kendall) and decided to hit up Wendy's new breakfast. Now I've never been one to eat chicken for breakfast... I probably would if we had a ChicFilA close to me but we don't. Anyways I ordered the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit combo and OMG! I can't wait for breakfast tomm!! Ha! It was so good!
And you thought I was going to blog about something serious!
**** I just tried to find a picture of this breakfast combo and it's not on their website... weird!****
Funny thing: I just set a fussy (but adorable) kendall in her car seat and put a blanket over the shade part, put my iphone music on and rocked her with my foot to sleep! It worked!
Why do babies fight sleep? I love sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment