Once again I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life after I Dew for So What Wednesday.... this week i'm saying SO WHAT if:
- Michelle's Duggar's grandkids will have aunts & uncles younger than them... that's not weird, right?
- I'm already scheming about where we will go out to dinner tonight so I don't have to cook
or empty/reload my dishwasher - I'm wearing an entire outfit I've had for over 2 years... atleast my kid dresses cute!
- I'm over my brown hair and ready to be blonde again. This picture specifically makes me want my long blonde curly locks back...
- if Kendall eats turkey, cheese and crackers everyday for lunch
- I deleted Pan Am from my dvr schedule ... I just couldn't get into it
- I'm participating in "No Shave" November... TMI and I'm totally kidding... my legs aren't that hairy
What are you saying SO WHAT to????
at least she eats turkey and cheese! I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteI haven't thought of the Duggars thing, but that's so true and so weird. And a tad gross.
ReplyDeleteThe Digger family blows my mind! I know they are great parents and raise really kind kids, but holy moly, 20?! I cannot even imagine!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks great blonde or brunette!