I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and today is the first day where I am over being pregnant. It's hard for me to get out of bed to pee 5 times a night, my boots didn't fit this morning, and I'm feeling puffy all over.
However, I am soaking up these last moments of Adley in utero. I love feeling her move all day and I have loved being pregnant this time around. I truly feel (if I can convince Chris) that this will not be my last pregnancy. I could do this again. The second time has felt easier than the first time in many ways.
A few things...
I finally got a diaper bag for my sweet girl! Ordered here.
Beware of this bare belly shot! But I think I have dropped. I'm also almost an outie at the moment and I have a few new stretch marks aka love marks.
I was craving Waffle House last week so Kendall and I went one morning before school/work. It was the sweetest time. She kept telling me how much she loved me and how fun it was. Tears!
I bought a matching/shirt onesie for K & A. It came with bows. Ordered here.
And I completed my last crafting project before baby's arrival. These are going to be UK dresses. I need to get iron on letters or have my sister embroider them.
mwahaha! that last picture soo reminds me of my brothers and my husband and his brothers. the second we found out we were having another girl, J looked at me and said "no matchy-matchy sh!t all the time!" :)
ReplyDeleteAw Kendall, she is too dang sweet and cute and adorable! You are a lucky mommy to have such a sweet little gal to love you! yay for 3 weeks left!!!
ReplyDeleteI am loving all of this! Enjoy these moments, cause your life is about to change!!
ReplyDeleteBoth are looking very sweet in these little evening gowns so cute!!
ReplyDelete